To provide administrative support to Administrative Director. Manage traffic flow and access to the administrative area and staff. Provide telephone coverage and administrative support to both Administrative Director and Director. Act as backup coverage to the Receptionist during absences, breaks and lunch hour.
Knowledge and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Under the ADA, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong PC skills to include Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to conduct banking transactions
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to be present in the office
Education, Work Experience and/or Licensure:
- College degree
- 3 years office experience
- Experience in Windows (Outlook, Excel, Word)