One of the largest privately held companies in the Baltimore area is seeking a full time Data Entry Clerk with minimum 3 years of experience.
Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies
- Resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures
- Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information by keyboard
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data and reviewing output
- Secures information by completing data base backups
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Microsoft Office and Windows 2000 experience
- Database management, familiarity with Microsoft Access helpful but not required