Growing company in Baltimore is looking for a skilled Sr. Staff Accountant. Essential duties include, strong written and verbal communication, the ability to adhere to and model the organization’s Mission and Core Values. The primary goals are to provide financial planning and reporting for the management of entities.
This organization offers a fantastic compensation package, stellar benefits, and a fast track career path. This is truly the next step for a qualified professional.
Salary Range $70,000 – $85,000
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proficiency with various software and MS Office suite
- 7-10 years accounting experience preferably in hotel/resort, services, retail or non-profit experience preparing monthly financial statements and financial analysis
- Full Charge accounting experience, closing of multiple companies, consolidation of financial statements
- 3 years supervision preferred
- has lead month-end close and financial statement preparation
- prepared account reconciliation and analysis
- monthly journal entries… reviewing, adjusting and closing journal entries and month-end accruals
- prepared and reviewed all balance sheet reconciliation