Help Desk Specialist
Our client is located in the Baltimore area and is looking for entry level Help Desk Technicians (4 positions available) and Network Administrators (2 positions available). These positions will have the following responsibilities: (note that these are the minimum requirements for Network Admin positions)
Proficiency in MS Office Suite,
MS Outlook, Internet Explorer and Windows XP/2000 Operating System.
Identifying the source of problems while working with end-users via the telephone, electronic mail
Research, diagnose and resolve technical questions for end-users.
Salary Range $30,000 – $50,000
These candidates will provide Level I to Level II Application/PC Hardware/Operating System Help Desk Phone Support. Working as part of a team, within a structured environment, this entry level Help Desk position offers extensive IT growth & learning opportunity. This is a full time; permanent position with compensation commensurate with experience, from $30,000 to $50,000, includes full benefits and paid parking.
- Prefer 1 + year Help Desk support experience
- Possess intermediate application support knowledge
- PC hardware & operating system knowledge
- Must be well organized & possess strong Customer Service skills
- Must possess strong administrative & documentation skills
- Desire to learn, grow & add value